July 18, 2012
PayVista: Online Rent Payment Software
PayVista is one of the newer additions to our suite of property management software products. It’s a cloud-based add-on to PortalVista that enables your tenants to pay their rent online, using option that works best for them – direct withdrawal, direct online payment, debit or even Visa and MasterCard options.
It’s an easy-peasy full-automated solution that ensures that the rent is paid on time, cash flow improves and labour costs decrease.
- Saves hours of administrative time each and every month
- Accept credit cards, Interac, pre-authorized payments and cash transfers
- No more waiting for cheques to clear
- Built-in series of generated reminder letters and optional automated phone calls
- No more deposit slips
- No more endless trips back and forth to the bank
- PCI compliant, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and end-to-end encryption
- Reduces the chance of errors
- Cloud-based, it’s convenient for tenant and property managers
- No IT required
Tenants Love It Because…
With more choice, tenants can choose how they want to pay, whether its online or via mobile technology or by phone. If your tenants want to change payment methods, they can update the info themselves with no faxing and no calls to the office. They can easily view their payment history and print receipts.
Small Landlords Love It Because…
No more calling or knocking on doors to get rent payment! Better yet, there’s no more waiting for cheques to clear, as funds are available to you right away. Tenants love the convenience, and you’ll love the improved cash flow. PayVista lets you add automated rent and fee payments to PortalVista with a simple click of a button – no coding, no IT required.
Property Management & REITs Love It Because…
PayVista slays the paper dragon. Property managers can save a huge amount of time and expense by eliminating manual cheque processing and reconciliation. PayVista even accommodates different provincial rules concerning security deposits and last month’s rent payments. And, of course, PayVista is PCI compliant, with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and end-to-end encryption that ensures sensitive tenant data is always secure.
Would you like to try PayVista? Click here to get a demo of Property Vista.